Be a member of this Co-operative today and say Bye! Bye! to bank loans and financial troubles.
– Com. Mamud Ameh Enemakwu
- CO-OPERATIVE RECESS NOTICE 2023 December 21, 2022
- DEADLINE FOR LOAN APPLICATIONS FOR THE YEAR ENDING 2022 December 1, 2022
- Savings Review Reminder November 21, 2022
- 2022 World teachers’ Day Break October 9, 2022
- CO-OPERATIVE RECESS NOTICE August 10, 2022
To passionately deliver utmost Cooperative Welfare Services and financial comfort to our esteemed members through Thrift, Team-work, Motivation, Effective and Efficient Management.
To be highly referenced NUT Co-operative Fund Administrators providing the best Socio-Economic Services to assist our members (Teaching, Non-Teaching and NUT-FCT WING Staff) actualize Quality life in Service and at Retirement.
Our Core Values
Our members are the reason for our existence. We will strive to provide services that exceed their expectations. Our core values include:
- Member focus